env0's bulk operations feature is designed to simplify your workflow as your organization grows and your projects expand to multiple environments. With bulk operations, you can perform actions simultaneously on numerous environments, saving time and effort.
- Go to your
- Click the kebab menu button at the top right of the list and select
Toggle selection mode.
- Choose the environments you want to include in the operation and click
- The bulk operations wizard will appear, allowing you to select the operation you wish to execute. Supported operations include deploy and destroy, approval flow management, environment locking and unlocking, canceling queued deployments, running ad-hoc tasks, and marking as inactive.
- For certain operations like
Deploy, you can customize request settings on the
Detailsstep. If there's nothing to edit, you'll proceed directly to the
- In the
Summarystep, review, and approve your operation. Click
Doneto initiate the bulk operation.
That's it! your first bulk operation is in progress 🎉
To run a cross-project bulk operation:
- Go to your
- Choose the environments you want to include in the operation in the
Environmentswidget, and click
Perform Actionin the top right corner:
- Follow instructions 4-6 at "To run a bulk operation in a specific project".
Want to learn more? Check our docs.