The audit log lists user activity-triggered events in your organization. The audit logs contain information about who performed the activity, when the action was performed, the activity's description, and additional data. Only an Admin user can access the audit logs.
Audit logs are only available to Business and Enterprise level customers. Click here for more details
The audit log shows events related to changes in your:
- Git Tokens
- Cloud credentials
- API keys
- SSH keys
- Agent configurations
- Go to the Organization's Settings page.
- Click the Audit Logs tab.
- The audit details are listed in a table.
- Click the row's + sign to reveal additional activity details.
- Click the Show more button at the bottom of the page to see more rows.
Use this API to retrieve your organization's audit logs programmatically.
Updated 11 months ago