env0 can send notifications for deployment events to your Slack or Microsoft Teams workspace.
You can define several Notification Targets, corresponding to different channels.
You can also associate these Notification Targets to different env0 projects, controlling which events go to which channel.
To start using Slack notifications with env0, you must first install the Slack Incoming Webhooks integration.
- Navigate to the Incoming WebHooks page in the Slack App Directory.
- Click on "Add to Slack"
- Select the channel you'd like env0 to post to, and click "Add Incoming WebHooks Integration"
- Save the "Webhook URL" you will be shown.
To start using Microsoft Teams notifications with env0, you must first install the Microsoft Teams Incoming Webhooks integration.
- In Microsoft Teams, choose More options (⋯) next to the channel name and then choose Connectors.
- Scroll through the list of Connectors to Incoming Webhook, and choose Add.
- Enter a name such as
env0for the webhook name, you may also configure the env0 logo as the image for your webhook, and choose Create.
- Copy the webhook to the clipboard and save it. You'll need the webhook URL for sending information to Microsoft Teams.
- Choose Done.
Only organization Admins can set up new Notification Targets.
- Navigate to your Organization Settings, and open the Notifications tab
- Click on Add Notification Target
- Enter any name you'd like, chose the Slack or Microsoft Teams type, and enter the Webhook URL you saved earlier under Webhook URL
- Click Add Notification Target to save
Only project Admins can configure project notifications
- Navigate to your Project Settings, and open the Notifications tab.
- Find the Notification Target you've previously added and click on the edit icon () next to it.
- Select the events you'd like to get notified of, from this project to this notification target.
- Click Save
Updated 4 months ago