This guide will detail the steps required to integrate Jump Cloud as a SAML provider for your env0 organization. The current implementation supports SAML 2.0 and is used for authentication only, where you define your users in your Jump Cloud account to enable them access to your env0 organization.
- Login to the Jump Cloud admin console.
- Under the User Authentication menu click on the SSO.
- Add a new application.
- Click on the “Custom SAML app”.
- In the
General Infotab fill in the Display name as
env0add a description and choose a color indication or upload the env0 logo.
- In the
SSOtab fill in the following information:
- IdP Entity ID -
- SP Entity ID -
- ACS URL -
- SP Certificate: Upload this file
- SAMLSubject NameID: email
- SAMLSubject NameID Format:
- Signature Algorithm: RSA-SHA256
- Groups Attributes: Check the
include group attributeand set it to be
|Service Provider Attribute Name||JumpCloud Attribute Name|
Teams will be synced each time a user will login with the following logic:
- env0 will create a new team if one doesn't exists based on the group name we received from the SMAL provider.
- If the team exists in env0 we will not create a new team.
- We will assign the user to all the teams in env0 based on the group names he is partof in the SMAL provider..
- If the user was removed from a group in the SAML provider we will remove him from the team in env0.
- In the
User Groupstab Select the group of users you would like to have access to the env0 platform.
- Click on the
activatebutton and create the application.
- Go to the env0 application to edit it.
- On the right-hand side click on the
IDP Certificatedropdown and click on the
- In the SSO tab copy the
- Please submit the
IDP URLand the certificate using the secured webform - https://www.env0.com/env0-setup-saml-single-sign-on.
Updated 10 months ago