env0 needs access to your relevant git repositories, in order to read your Terraform code.
If your git repository is public, or if you use GitHub, GitLab, or Bitbucket as your VCS, you can go on to Create Your First Template.
If your git repository is private, authentication can be done in one of two ways - using SSH or HTTPS.
This is vendor-specific and you can read more about this here -
- GitHub - Adding a new SSH key to your GitHub account
- Gitlab - Create and add your SSH key pair
- Bitbucket - Set up an SSH key
- Enter your Organization Settings page, and go to the SSH Keys tab
- Click + Add SSH Key
- Choose any name that will help you recognize this key in the future in the
SSH Key Namebox
- Paste the private key you generated in step 1, into the
SSH Key Valuebox
- Click Add SSH Key
This is vendor-specific and you can find further instructions here -
- Enter your Organization Settings, and go to the Credentials tab
- In the Git Tokens section, click + Add Token
- Enter any name that will help you recognize this token in the future in the
- Enter the token value in the
- Click Add
Updated 26 days ago